Accounts Payable Specialist
Since 2003, Goosehead Insurance has been disrupting the insurance industry by giving clients the power of choice, utilizing a smarter marketing approach, and delivering world class service. This is all powered by our focus on hiring and retaining extraordinary people. Our clients trust us with their most valuable possessions so, we’re more than just a bit selective when it comes to hiring new team members.
About the Job
- Reviewing/Processing policies marked to refunded and ensure accuracy of details
- Processing premium payments to be sent out to insurance carriers via check
- Processing premium payments to be sent out to insurance carriers via wire transfer
- Creating journal entries for processed wires, ensuring customer balances are correct
- Uploading positive pay files to the bank
- Sweeping premium payments to carriers through their online portals
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Ability to handle high volume processing with little to no errors
- Intermediate/Advanced excel skills
- Mature & Self motivated
- Ability to process with little to no errors
- Dependable/Time management skills
- Ability to work & meet deadlines without being micromanaged
- Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, Pivots, Formulas)
Compensation is competitive including a base salary and bonus. Current benefits include: Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) plan, disability, life, medical, dental and vision insurance, and two weeks paid vacation.
You’re no stranger to hard work. Goosehead Insurance is one of the largest and fastest growing independent insurance agencies in the United States. With our goal to become the largest personal lines insurance agency in the nation, we need the best and the brightest young professionals interested in growing their career with an innovative industry partner.
You believe iron sharpens iron and want to be surrounded by the best. Only the top 1% of Goosehead candidates are offered employment because we’re interested in A-players only. You must be passionate about being a part of a team and believe in servant leadership. Our ideal candidate also has B2B sales or recruitment experience, is proficient at MS Office and navigating the internet.
You have high personal and professional standards. Goosehead compensation is uncapped because we deeply believe in paying employees based on performance, not tenure or experience. Our meritocracy means your career trajectory is in your hands!
You want to win. We are looking for hard-working, fun, ambitious, honest, smart, team-oriented, humble people who want to build a great company. Compensation is competitive including a base salary, monthly commissions and annual bonus. Current benefits include: 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, and two weeks paid vacation.