At Goosehead we leverage our technology platform to drive industry-leading agent productivity, the best client experience imaginable, and facilitate data-driven decision-making through advanced analytics and artificial intelligence. We have invested significantly in our technology and are constantly looking for opportunities for innovation. For more information about Goosehead Insurance, please visit our website: www.goosehead.com. Learn more about our unique culture at www.themuse.com/companies/gooseheadinsurance.
About the Job
As a Data Analyst at Goosehead, you will play an integral role in the development of our enterprise technology platform.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Perform statistical modeling and analysis of datasets to develop metrics, reports and visualizations of trends and patterns
- Design complex dashboards
- Validate, manipulate, and interpret data
- Work with senior leadership to understand data requirements
- Build and maintain a scalable dataflow within Tableau CRM
- Utilize artificial intelligence to build prediction models for business initiatives
- Continued learning and skills development for Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery
Compensation is competitive including a base salary and bonus. Current benefits include: 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan, disability, medical, dental and vision insurance, and two weeks paid vacation.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree or above (Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or Data Science preferred)
- Experience in at least one programming language
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Experience in Tableau CRM (preferred)
If you think you have what it takes submit resumes online at firstname.lastname@example.org or for further assistance contact our Stephanie Lyle at 214-838-5222.