Goosehead Insurance is one of the largest and fastest growing, publicly traded personal lines insurance agency in the US. We provide a best-in-class way for clients to shop for and buy personal line insurance, knowing they have the right coverage at the best price. Goosehead was founded on the premise that the client should be at the center of our universe, and we believe that building for the best client experience imaginable will lead to sustained growth.
Our mission is to deliver an unrivaled insurance experience through the power of choice, candid advice, and passionate service. We offer access to over 140+ insurance companies, at a single destination, where consumers can come for a range of quotes and insights, rather than searching company by company, site by site. Our innovative technology and network of over 2,000 expert agents across 11 corporate sales offices and 1400+ franchise locations enable us to efficiently shop the market for consumers while providing them expert and region-specific advice, a key differentiator from other independent agencies in the market.
We are proud of our diverse and inclusive culture that results from the principles of meritocracy and servant leadership. All our management, internal committees, and groups value our diversity and promote inclusion and belonging across the organization.
The Marketing Automation Specialist at Goosehead will be our Salesforce Marketing Cloud Expert, responsible for optimizing the platform and providing technical expertise to scale digital solutions, email marketing campaigns, and data integration. You must work closely with the IT, sales, and marketing teams to ensure that the platform is leveraged to its optimal capabilities.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will work with integrated campaign managers, creative and data analytics, to intake or define business requirements and translate them into innovative, cross-channel experiences for our key audiences. You'll also have opportunities to work with other departments across the company as you help us create the best client experience imaginable.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Design platform configuration and data feeds to run effective automated email campaigns.
- Delivering predictable and scalable operational processes for building connected digital experiences.
- Serving as technical expert on Goosehead’s MarTech stack, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related applications (Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Email Studio, Web Studio, Experience Cloud, Ad Studio).
- Providing custom and advanced configurations throughout the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Act as a hands-on consultant on wide-scale projects including email marketing campaigns, customer service solutions, data segmentation, customer journey, and such.
- Identify and troubleshoot platform and data feed-related issues.
- Advise teams regarding the latest tech innovations, new business initiatives, third-party solutions, and effective email templates.
- Optimize internal processes based on team requests, opportunity gaps, and business requirements.
- Owning the administration of our MarTech stack, from the data integrity and schema to user provisioning.
- Ensuring compliant use of client data and consent.
- Ensuring the end-to-end execution of integrated, cross channel campaigns, using email, SMS, cloud pages, and other digital experiences.
- Ensuring campaign designs and templates are optimized to be user and device friendly.
- Owning maintenance of evergreen client communications.
- Notifying stakeholders when campaigns are blocked, postponed, cancelled, and deployed.
- Engaging with the Analytics function to provide campaign performance reporting, allowing leadership to see the funnel from impressions to resulting revenue.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Proven experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including meeting facilitation.
- Experience in Financial Services Marketing is preferred.
- Experience presenting to the C-level is preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in HTML, SQL, and AMP Script.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA.
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Strong sense of extreme ownership over projects.
- Able to be in office Monday through Thursday with remote Friday.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Goosehead is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, guidelines, and regulations. Goosehead strictly prohibits and does not tolerate unlawful discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered person because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants for employment and all Goosehead employees are given equal consideration based solely on job-related factors, such as qualifications, experience, performance, and availability.