Explore Our Roles
Administrative Service Agent
Working at Goosehead
Since 2003, Goosehead Insurance has been disrupting the insurance industry by giving clients the power of choice, utilizing a smarter marketing approach, and delivering world class service. This is all powered by our focus on hiring and retaining extraordinary people. Our clients trust us with their most valuable possessions so, we’re more than just a bit selective when it comes to hiring new team members.
About the Job
As an Administrative Service Agent, you will play a critical role in our company maintenance of our client portfolio. You will also be responsible for reporting on performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
As an Administrative Service Agent, you will be responsible for:
• Handling inbound operator calls and rerouting to the appropriate department
• Reviewing client home/auto policy in our carrier database
• Confirming it reflects accurately in our Salesforce database
• Transparent communication with Team and leadership to meet daily and hourly goals
• Submit Required documents to our carrier partners, emailing or uploading online
• Handle Cancellation of re-written policies
• Making sure we have good communication with carriers
• Ensures we are receiving the notices efficiently and creating cases in our system for our service team
• Handle all incoming/ongoing mail
• Reports Processing
You’re no stranger to hard work. Goosehead Insurance is one of the largest and fastest growing independent insurance agencies in the United States. With our goal to become the largest personal lines insurance agency in the nation, we need the best and the brightest professionals interested in growing their career with an innovative industry partner.
You believe iron sharpens iron and want to be surrounded by the best. Only the top 1% of Goosehead candidates are offered employment because we’re interested in A-players only. You must be passionate about being a part of a team and believe in servant leadership. Our ideal candidate also has B2B sales or recruitment experience, is proficient at MS Office and navigating the internet.
You have high personal and professional standards. Goosehead compensation is uncapped because we deeply believe in paying employees based on performance, not tenure or experience. Our meritocracy means your career trajectory is in your hands!
You want to win. We are looking for hard-working, fun, ambitious, honest, smart, team-oriented, humble people who want to build a great company. Compensation is competitive including a base salary, monthly commissions and annual bonus. Current benefits include: 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, and two weeks paid vacation.