Goosehead Insurance is one of the largest and fastest growing, publicly traded personal lines insurance agency in the US. We provide a best-in-class way for clients to shop for and buy personal line insurance, knowing they have the right coverage at the best price. Goosehead was founded on the premise that the client should be at the center of our universe, and we believe that building for the best client experience imaginable will lead to sustained growth.
Our mission is to deliver an unrivaled insurance experience through the power of choice, candid advice, and passionate service. We offer access to over 140+ insurance companies, at a single destination, where consumers can come for a range of quotes and insights, rather than searching company by company, site by site. Our innovative technology and network of over 2,000 expert agents across 11 corporate sales offices and 1400+ franchise locations enable us to efficiently shop the market for consumers while providing them expert and region-specific advice, a key differentiator from other independent agencies in the market.
We are proud of our diverse and inclusive culture that results from the principles of meritocracy and servant leadership. All our management, internal committees, and groups value our diversity and promote inclusion and belonging across the organization.
The Manager, Partnerships and Programs Management will report directly to the head of partnerships and program management and will have responsibility over partnerships onboarding, marketing, optimizations, and management at Goosehead. This role will drive the marketing strategies with our existing and new strategic partners to maximize revenue and profitability, optimize the customer experience, and strengthen partner relationships. The professional we seek must be proactive, with a strong sense of accountability and a day-to-day focus on bottom-line results. This role requires strong negotiating skills with a strategic and analytical approach to monitoring and improving results. This role will continuously identify and evaluate new opportunities for partnership growth; working closely with Enterprise Sales, Technology, Marketing, and Product in order to meet objectives and drive partner optimizations and efficiently. Steward and coordinate campaigns through all phases of launch and maintenance, including negotiations of price, contract review, trafficking, reporting, analysis and optimization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Onboard and implement new strategic partnerships.
- Develop and manage partner relationships to ensure achievement of assigned goals.
- Provide accurate periodic reporting and forecasts.
- Provide and manage project plans for revenue-generating initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive revenue growth.
- Create structure and processes for the partnership program.
- Develop campaign analysis, optimization processes, and oversee strategic and tactical changes to maximize partner performance.
- Oversee regular reporting and monthly invoicing and reconciliation.
- Create, launch and test marketing technology (landing pages, APIs, banners, etc.) to increase funnel conversion metrics.
Experience and Education
- 3+ years’ experience in account management, online marketing, program management.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance. Graduate degree is a plus, but not required.
- Success managing key account relationships.
- Ability in conversion funnel optimization.
- Experience successfully collaborating in a cross-functional environment.
- Expertise with PowerPoint, Salesforce, Excel, Microsoft Office programs and strong overall computer skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Congenial teamwork attitude.
- Communication skills (verbal and written) to develop relationships both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in copywriting.
- Experience in financial services industry is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in early stage, high growth companies is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Goosehead is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, guidelines, and regulations. Goosehead strictly prohibits and does not tolerate unlawful discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered person because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants for employment and all Goosehead employees are given equal consideration based solely on job-related factors, such as qualifications, experience, performance, and availability.