Goosehead Insurance Franchise
Superior Back Office Support
Success Starts Here
Goosehead’s turnkey model provides franchise owners with a complete infrastructure, including operational guidance and support to easily get started in the property and casualty insurance industry.
We've got your back
At Goosehead Insurance, we know that running a successful insurance franchise requires more than just sales and marketing skills. That's why we have a dedicated back-office support team that works tirelessly behind the scenes to help our franchise owners manage their businesses efficiently and effectively. Our team includes experienced professionals who specialize in areas like underwriting, claims processing, policy administration, and finance.
- Customized one-on-ones with regional specialists, providing best practices for business development
- Unmatched help desk support with licensed experts across all time zones via phone, email, and chat
- Expert coaching across products, process, strategy, technology and more
- Fully licensed P&C agents service all of your client's inbound and outbound requests
- Builds and maintains a relationship with your clients
- Generates revenue opportunities for your agency
- Available to your clients via phone, text and online chat, accommodating all time zones
- Provides commission accounting with a detailed monthly statement
- Receives and processes checks from clients or title companies on your behalf
- Our team calculates your staff's paychecks for you, saving you time
- Provides individualized agency launch support such as business fillings and licensing management
- Submits carrier appointments and other carrier requirements on your behalf
- Real time onboarding support including new hire launch, carrier login management and much more
- No relationship management burden on agent for both national and regional carriers
- Works to evaluate potential carrier partners based on agent needs
- Provides training and webinars on newly appointed insurance company partners
- Reviews newly issued policies for accuracy reducing errors & omissions exposure
- Identifies additional support documents needed for discounts and requirements
- After accuracy review, our team will send your client's a Docusign to finalize policy paperwork
Fly high above the rest
set a high bar in the insurance industry
Our training starts with a two-week intensive course at our corporate headquarters. You’ll learn about all aspects of running a successful Goosehead franchise including sales, marketing, customer service and operations. After completing initial training, you'll have access to ongoing support and resources, including webinars, coaching sessions, and regional meetings keeping you up-to-date on the latest industry trends and best practices.
New Agent Training
Goosehead’s 2-week program begins once licensing and onboarding are completed. It’s a hands-on, progressive program using real leads to learn the Goosehead sales process and carrier systems.
Our 12-week Sales College program provides daily trainings on key topics to help implement strategies and processes that drives agent success.
Goosehead’s 4-week Grad School program is available to anyone who has successfully graduated Sales College. The program will look to improve agent productivity by delivering a comprehensive deep dive into agent specific topics.
After 18 months tenure or a minimum of 500 policies in force. Next Level Training is designed to help an agent reach a new level of productivity once they have mastered the basics.
Hear from our agents
ERIN LEWIS, AGENCY OWNER
GLENN LUBIN, AGENCY OWNER
"OFFERS A LAUNCHPAD"
JORDAN PHILLIPS, AGENCY OWNER
Great entrepreneurs naturally have a lot of questions about owning an agency, so we’ve put together some of the most frequently asked questions here>
Your future is now
Tell us a little bit about yourself and our team will provide you with all the information you need to take your business to the next level.