Goosehead is a rapidly growing and innovative independent personal lines insurance agency that distributes its products and services throughout the United States. Goosehead was founded on the premise that the client should be at the center of our universe and that everything we do should be directed at providing extraordinary value by offering broad product choice and a world-class service experience. Goosehead represents over 140 insurance companies that underwrite personal lines and small commercial lines risks, and its operations include a network of over 2,000 agents in 15 corporate sales offices and franchise locations.
About Marketing at Goosehead:
Since 2003, Goosehead has been disrupting the insurance industry by giving clients and agents the power of choice, backed by world class technology. We leverage our technology platform to deliver an unmatched client experience and facilitate data-driven decision-making through advanced analytics. We have invested significantly in our technology and are constantly looking for opportunities for innovation.
Our Marketing team focuses on revenue-generating growth initiatives while building brand awareness and consideration across all our audiences. We leverage multiple marketing channels to acquire new clients and we retain them by providing them with the best client experience imaginable.
About The Job:
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the build and execution of marketing campaigns for all audience types: the broad insurance consumer, existing clients, referral partners, internal employees, and franchise prospects.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Owning the execution of end-to-end campaigns
- Implementing campaigns using emails, SMS activities, landing pages, and marketing content
- Building campaigns using HTML and AMP script
- Ensuring campaign designs and templates are optimized to be user and device friendly.
- Owning maintenance of evergreen client communications
- Engaging with the Analytics function to own campaign performance reporting,
- Testing campaigns end-to-end to ensure proper Journey canvas and Sales Cloud functionality
- Overseeing email campaign calendar (dates, frequency, audience overlap, freeze dates)
- Notifying stakeholders when campaigns are blocked, postponed, cancelled, and deployed
- Managing subscriber data, imports, and segmentation
- Writing SQL queries to feed custom, automated data extensions
You’re no stranger to hard work.
As a small yet mighty and growing team, Goosehead’s Marketing Department is looking for strong selfstarters who are comfortable working within a fast-paced environment. The day-to-day responsibilities and activities in this position will never look quite the same.
As one of the largest and fastest growing insurance agencies in the United States, with the goal of becoming number one, Goosehead is looking for the best and the brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion, and grit it will take to accomplish these goals. Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Proficient in HTML, SQL, and AMP Script
- Extensive knowledge of Journey Builder
- Experience using Cloud Pages to update Salesforce records
- Experience with Salesforce reporting
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Admin or Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certificate strongly preferred
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong sense of extreme ownership over projects
You have high personal and professional standards.
As a growing company, we are counting on candidates we hire today to become future leaders as we continue to disrupt the industry. We want to work with self-starters who enjoy a challenge and have demonstrated strong evidence of leadership and sound judgment.
You want to win.
Goosehead is constantly setting new records and then breaking them, so those that work here love to revel in the thrill of victory. We are looking for hard-working, fun, ambitious, honest, smart, team-oriented, humble people who want to build a great company.