Explore Our Roles
Senior Product Manager
Working at Goosehead
Since 2003, Goosehead Insurance has changed the landscape of the technical product management industry by optimizing product integration strategies. We prioritize both business insights and technical expertise, and we've built our reputation on hiring and retaining extraordinary individuals. We are now expanding our team and are on the lookout for a Senior Product Manager Technical with a focus on Integrations.
Our Technical Product Management team champions the integration of our internal solutions with external partners, ensuring the most optimal API strategy. We believe in adding value to our business by having a deep understanding of both business requirements and the technical nuances. If you have the drive to turn big-picture visions into reality, we would like to hear from you.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating with the engineering team to deliver functional solutions.
- Gathering business requirements from customers and stakeholders.
- Leading interactions with various stakeholders, including partners.
- Documenting business requirements succinctly in line with Agile methodologies.
- Diving deep into technical details and providing constructive feedback on designs.
- Conducting quality assurance tests to maintain product excellence.
- Suggesting and implementing product enhancements to elevate user experiences.
- Leading Scrum ceremonies and ensuring team alignment.
Our team ensures that our product backlog is always in prime condition, ready for development, and is well understood by all stakeholders. Your role would be pivotal in this process, from requirements analysis to sprint planning, and from quality assurance to product deployment.
A competitive compensation package awaits, commensurate with experience and performance. We believe in rewarding those who drive success in our business.
- High quality voluntary health, vision, disability, life, and dental insurance programs
- 401K Matching Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Corporate sponsored programs to enhance employee physical, financial, mental and emotional wellness
- Financial Solution Program
- Flexibility in work schedules, showcasing our commitment to work-life balance.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, with an MBA being a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related discipline.
- Experience with project management tools like Trello and Jira is desired
Preferred Skills, Abilities, Soft Skill Factors
- Strong analytical thinking and a technical background, especially in the API space.
- Ability to create detailed documentation and presentations.
- Adept at Microsoft applications like Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and supporting successful projects.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
- A mindset that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is results-driven.
- High integrity and commitment to transparent communication.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Goosehead is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, guidelines, and regulations. Goosehead strictly prohibits and does not tolerate unlawful discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered person because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants for employment and all Goosehead employees are given equal consideration based solely on job-related factors, such as qualifications, experience, performance, and availability.