Explore Our Roles
Agency Launch Program
Working at Goosehead
Since 2003, Goosehead Insurance has been disrupting the insurance industry by giving clients the power of choice, utilizing a smarter marketing approach, and delivering world class service. This is all powered by our focus on hiring and retaining extraordinary people. Our clients trust us with their most valuable possessions so, we’re more than just a bit selective when it comes to hiring new team members.
About the Job
The primary responsibility of an Account Executive is to build a book of business through:
- Prospecting and establishing referral partner relationships with professionals from the real estate and mortgage industry.
- Work with clients to understand their insurance needs, analyze options with a large carrier portfolio, and provide a custom solution to mitigate household risk.
Account Executives are equipped with extensive training in salesforce.com, sales process management, business development and more. The team is responsible for new business revenue generation monthly and works to achieve these on an individual and team level.
Career path opportunities include but are not limited to, corporate leadership, flexibility with a proven track record, and The Agency Launch Program, which is an apprenticeship leading to business ownership.
More on the Agency Launch Program:
The Program exists to equip college graduates and sales professionals with world class training, mentorship, and leadership development, all while gaining hands-on sales experience in preparation for business ownership. The curriculum includes:
- Sales, business development, and professional networking training
- Hands-on sales experience as a Corporate Account Executive
- Business ownership and leadership trainings
- Agency Partner mentorships
- Executive leadership engagement
- Preparation for business launch in 2 years
Please submit your resume to learn more.