Explore Our Roles
Working at Goosehead
Since 2003, Goosehead Insurance has been disrupting the insurance industry by giving clients the power of choice, utilizing a smarter marketing approach, and delivering world class service. This is all powered by our focus on hiring and retaining extraordinary people. Our company was voted the #1 Insurance Franchise in the US by Entrepreneur Magazine for two years running.
Our Franchise Development team takes pride in helping small business owners build successful agencies and achieve their professional and financial goals. We are seeking a highly collaborative, strategic, and self-motivated, Territory Manager to join our team. Ideal candidates for this role are confident, ambitious self-starters, seeking to showcase their potential and who want to add value to the company. As a Territory Manager, you will work closely with ideal franchise owner prospects to grow relationships, be a key player in expanding our franchise channel, and will help generate quality leads.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of a Territory Manager are:
- Identify & Qualify candidates through cold calls, email, and talent acquisition platforms such as ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn.
- Consult and advise on financial requirements for franchise approval.
- Manage the entire candidate evaluation process.
- Territory Travel
The team is responsible for new monthly franchise signings and launches, working to achieve these on an individual and team level. Territory Managers are equipped with extensive training in Salesforce.com, sales process management, competitive knowledge, business development and more. Professional development opportunities from the Territory Manager role include, but are not limited to, corporate leadership, flexibility with a proven track record, and a potential promotion track leading to becoming a Senior Territory Manager.
The first-year earnings potential ranges from $75,000 - $178,538 varying based on performance. Our compensation package consists of a base salary and monthly commission contingent on your launched agent’s production of new business revenue.
- High quality voluntary health, vision, disability, life, and dental insurance programs
- 401K Matching Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Corporate sponsored programs to enhance employee physical, financial, mental and emotional wellness
- Financial Solution Program
- Flexible work schedules with a proven track record
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree, 3.0 GPA preferred.
- Legally authorized to work the United States
Preferred Skills, Abilities, Soft Skill Factors
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- B2B or B2C sales experience or related college major
- Competitive attitude
- Networking abilities
- Problem-solving mentality
- Self-motivated, hands on, self-starter mindset that can do the work
- Strong time management
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Very results and continuous improvement driven
- High integrity and honest communication
Equal Employment Opportunity
Goosehead is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, guidelines, and regulations. Goosehead strictly prohibits and does not tolerate unlawful discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered person because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants for employment and all Goosehead employees are given equal consideration based solely on job-related factors, such as qualifications, experience, performance, and availability.