Explore Our Roles
Talent Acquisition Account Manager
Working at Goosehead
Goosehead Insurance is one of the largest and fastest growing, publicly traded personal lines insurance agency in the US. We provide a best-in-class way for clients to shop for and buy personal line insurance, knowing they have the right coverage at the best price. Goosehead was founded on the premise that the client should be at the center of our universe, and we believe that building for the best client experience imaginable will lead to sustained growth.
Our mission is to deliver an unrivaled insurance experience through the power of choice, candid advice, and passionate service. We offer access to over 140+ insurance companies, at a single destination, where consumers can come for a range of quotes and insights, rather than searching company by company, site by site. Our innovative technology and network of over 2,000 expert agents across 11 corporate sales offices and 1400+ franchise locations enable us to efficiently shop the market for consumers while providing them expert and region-specific advice, a key differentiator from other independent agencies in the market.
We are proud of our diverse and inclusive culture that results from the principles of meritocracy and servant leadership. All our management, internal committees, and groups value our diversity and promote inclusion and belonging across the organization.
An Account Manager will identify and develop strong relationships with Franchise Partners that would benefit from and use the hiring program.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain with a database franchise prospects to fuel growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory and delegate open jobs to recruiters
- At every opportunity - exceed client and talent expectations of service
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly hiring quotas
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers
- Understand target customers business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate value proposition at the executive level
- Work closely with recruiters to close and coach strong candidates for each open position and be willing to get into the trenches with the team
- Collaborates with Managing Director to establish and maintain expectations and timelines
- Contribute to the overall team success in meeting company-wide hiring goals
- Assist with additional responsibilities such as marketing, social media, administrative duties and agency owner events
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree, 3.0 GPA preferred.
- 2-4 years of high-quality, account management experience preferred
- Legally authorized to work the United States
Required Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Competitive attitude
- Problem-solving mentality
- Self-motivated, hands on, self-starter mindset that can do the work
- Strong time management
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Very results and continuous improvement driven
- High integrity and honest communication
- High quality voluntary health, vision, disability, life, and dental insurance programs
- 401K Matching Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Corporate sponsored programs to enhance employee physical, financial, mental and emotional wellness
- Financial Solution Program
Our compensation package consists of a base salary, based on your experience, and monthly commission. In addition to our starting compensation package, you are eligible for merit-based promotions.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Goosehead is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, guidelines, and regulations. Goosehead strictly prohibits and does not tolerate unlawful discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered person because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants for employment and all Goosehead employees are given equal consideration based solely on job-related factors, such as qualifications, experience, performance, and availability.