Explore Our Roles
Marketing Automation Specialist
Working at Goosehead
Since 2003, Goosehead has been disrupting the insurance industry by providing Smarter Insurance, By Design. Our Digital Agent platform allows clients to enter as little as three data points and be provided with home, auto, flood, and life insurance quotes in under two minutes from over 140 insurance companies across all 50 states. We are quickly becoming the largest distributor of personal lines insurance in the United States. Goosehead was founded on the premise that the client should be at the center of our universe, and we believe that building for the best client experience imaginable will lead to sustained growth. We supplement the Digital Agent platform with a network of over 2,000 agents across 15 corporate sales offices and franchise locations.
About The Job
The Marketing Automation Specialist at Goosehead will be responsible for developing innovative cloud-based solutions to marketing business objectives. As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will work with integrated campaign managers and our creative function to intake or define business requirements and translate them into innovative, cross-channel experiences for our key audiences. You'll also have opportunities to work with other departments across the company as you help us create the best client experience imaginable.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Delivering predictable and scalable operational processes for building connected digital experiences
- Serving as technical expert on Goosehead’s MarTech stack, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related applications (Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Email Studio, Web Studio, Experience Cloud)
- Providing custom and advanced configurations throughout the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Owning the administration of our MarTech stack, from the data integrity and schema to user provisioning
- Owning the evolution and development of our MarTech stack, identifying areas for growth and scale
- Ensuring compliant use of client data and consent
- Ensuring the end-to-end execution of integrated, cross channel campaigns, using email, SMS, cloud pages, and other digital experiences
- Ensuring campaign designs and templates are optimized to be user and device friendly
- Owning maintenance of evergreen client communications
- Notifying stakeholders when campaigns are blocked, postponed, cancelled, and deployed
- Engaging with the Analytics function to provide campaign performance reporting, allowing leadership to see the funnel from impressions to resulting revenue.
With the goal of becoming the number one distributor of personal lines insurance, Goosehead is looking for future leaders who will bring the passion and grit it will take to accomplish these goals. Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Proficient in HTML, SQL, and AMP Script
- Proven experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce reporting
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong sense of extreme ownership over projects
- Able to be in office Monday through Thursday with remote Friday
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including meeting facilitation
- Experience in Financial Services Marketing is preferred
- Experience presenting to the C-level is preferred
You have high personal and professional standards. As a growing company, we are counting on candidates we hire today to become future leaders as we continue to disrupt the industry. We want to work with self-starters who enjoy a challenge and have demonstrated strong evidence of leadership and sound judgment.
You want to win. Goosehead is constantly setting new records and then breaking them, so those that work here love to revel in the thrill of victory. We are looking for hard-working, fun, ambitious, honest, smart, team-oriented, humble people who want to build a great company.