Explore Our Roles
Working at Goosehead
Since 2003, Goosehead has been disrupting the insurance industry by providing Smarter Insurance, By Design. Our Digital Agent platform allows clients to enter as little as three data points and be provided with home, auto, flood, and life insurance quotes in under two minutes from over 140 insurance companies across all 50 states. We are quickly becoming the largest distributor of personal lines insurance in the United States. Goosehead was founded on the premise that the client should be at the center of our universe, and we believe that building for the best client experience imaginable will lead to sustained growth. We supplement the Digital Agent platform with a network of over 2,000 agents across 15 corporate sales offices and franchise locations.
About The Job
Goosehead’s Marketing program is our center for Innovation and Experience. We are looking to build a Marketing Analytics function and are excited to find the first key hire to spearhead this initiative. The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for providing Marketing leadership with a complete view of our different audiences, this includes providing dashboards and reports for executive review. The Marketing Analyst is responsible for supporting the marketing team in identifying opportunities to improve the client experience and increase sales. You'll also have opportunities to work with other departments across the company as you help us create the best client experience imaginable.
- Provide data-driven insights and analysis to support the marketing and product teams
- Create dashboards and in-depth reports for the executive team
- Support strategic initiatives by working on projects related to analytics, research, or digital strategy
- Assist in building new campaign strategies by providing relevant market research or competitive analysis as needed
With the goal of becoming the number one distributor of personal lines insurance, Goosehead is looking for future leaders who will bring the passion and grit it will take to accomplish these goals. Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience in Tableau, CRMA, and Datorama preferred
- Proven experience in leading and managing projects while working with cross function internal team, agencies and partners
- Ability to leverage data and insights in the development of and to continually optimize marketing plans
- Ability to gather data/insights from multiple internal and external sources to understand impact across accounts and opportunities
- Aptitude and passion for both strategy formulation and program execution
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong sense of extreme ownership over projects
- Able to be in office Monday through Thursday with remote Friday
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including meeting facilitation
- Experience in Financial Services Marketing is preferred
- Experience presenting to the C-level is preferred
You have high personal and professional standards. As a growing company, we are counting on candidates we hire today to become future leaders as we continue to disrupt the industry. We want to work with self-starters who enjoy a challenge and have demonstrated strong evidence of leadership and sound judgment.
You want to win. Goosehead is constantly setting new records and then breaking them, so those that work here love to revel in the thrill of victory. We are looking for hard-working, fun, ambitious, honest, smart, team-oriented, humble people who want to build a great company.