Explore Our Roles
Working at Goosehead
Since 2003, Goosehead Insurance has been disrupting the insurance industry by giving clients the power of choice, utilizing a smarter marketing approach, and delivering world class service. This is all powered by our focus on hiring and retaining extraordinary people. Our clients trust us with their most valuable possessions so, we’re more than just a bit selective when it comes to hiring new team members.
About the Job
As a Systems Analyst at Goosehead, you will play an integral role in the development of our enterprise technology platform.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of business requirements
- Collaboration within the information systems team and with senior leadership across all business units
- Technology solution design, development, testing, creation and implementation
- System administration, maintenance, and support
- Continued learning and skills development across a broad variety of technology platforms including Salesforce (Sales, Service, Marketing & Experience Clouds; Tableau CRM; Einstein Analytics Plus; Heroku; MuleSoft), DocuSign, Okta, RingCentral, UiPath, SAP, and more.
The Systems Analyst position is an entry point to numerous career paths, and because we are a meritocracy, you can progress as quickly as you demonstrate capabilities.
- Salesforce / Systems Developer
- Full-stack or Web Developer
- RPA Developer
- Leadership Positions (Lead, Manager, Director)
Compensation is competitive including a base salary and bonus. Current benefits include: 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan, disability, medical, dental and vision insurance, and two weeks paid vacation.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree or above (MIS or Computer Science preferred)
- Experience in at least one programming language
- Salesforce or other SaaS experience (preferred)