Explore Our Roles
Working at Goosehead
At Goosehead we leverage our technology platform to drive industry-leading agent productivity, deliver an unmatched client experience, and facilitate data-driven decision-making through advanced analytics and artificial intelligence. We have invested significantly in our technology and are constantly looking for opportunities for innovation.
About the Job
As a Systems Administrator at Goosehead, you will play an integral role in the development of our enterprise technology platform. You will be responsible for managing access, functionality, and performance of systems.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage access to multiple information systems by provisioning, updating, and removing access as necessary
- Ensure compliance with access policies (proper approvals, timely performance, etc.)
- Maintain system performance and functionality through proactive monitoring and user feedback
- Collaboration within the information systems team to improve system performance and resolve issues
- Continued learning and skills development across a broad variety of technology platforms including Salesforce (Sales, Service, Marketing & Experience Clouds; Tableau CRM; Einstein Analytics Plus; Heroku; MuleSoft), DocuSign, Okta, RingCentral, UiPath, SAP, Microsoft and more
The Systems Administrator position is an entry point to numerous career paths, and because we are a meritocracy, you can progress as quickly as you demonstrate capabilities. Opportunities include:
- Systems Analyst
- Salesforce / Systems Developer
- Full-stack or Web Developer
- RPA Developer
- Leadership Positions (Lead, Manager, Director)
Compensation is competitive including a base salary and bonus. Current benefits include: 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan, disability, medical, dental and vision insurance, and two weeks paid vacation.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree or above (MIS preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Salesforce or other SaaS experience (preferred)
You want to be surrounded by the best. Only about 1% of Goosehead candidates are offered employment because we’re interested in A-players only. You have a passion for being part of a team that delivers exceptional client experiences that drive our company to industry leadership.
You have high personal and professional standards. As a growing company, we’re counting on candidates we hire today to become future leaders as we continue to disrupt the industry. We want to work with self-starters who enjoy a challenge and have demonstrated strong evidence of leadership, sales capabilities, and sound judgment.
You want to win. Goosehead is constantly setting new records and then breaking them, so those that work here love to revel in the thrill of victory. We are looking for hard-working, fun, ambitious, honest, smart, team-oriented, humble people who want to build a great company. Though we work hard, we also celebrate big through company events, and for top performers, an all-expense paid vacation each year to destinations like Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Rico, and Whistler, Canada.